Our fleet of Electric Hire boats can accommodate upto 10 passengers and allow you to explore Englands largest lake at your own pace. Listed below are the boats we have on offer. You don’t need any experience as all tuition and saftey equipment is provided. Be sure to plan well in advance for busy periods. We are hiring everyday, weather permitting.
Luxury Motor Boats (Mystics)
These quiet electric self-drive boats are a great way for you and your family to explore Windermere in style and at your own pace. Hire starts at £30 for 2 passengers for an hour, with £5 per person thereafter.
- Maximum 6 people (1 person must be over 18)
- Comfy padded seating
- Roll back roof for all weathers
- Quiet electric engine and easy to drive
- Booking available
Ultra Luxury Motor Boats (Fantail)
New to the U.K are these fabulous, superbly finished Fantail Electric Hire Boats. Perfect for special occasions or bigger groups, these brand new boats are already turning heads. Be the first to leave us your review! Booking is essential and Hire starts from £95 per hour
- Maximum of 10 people (1 person must be over 18)
- Supeior quality boats, perfect for special occasions
- Canopy for sun shade
- Wrap around sides for weather protection
- Bluetooth stereo and LED lit cockpit
- Quiet engine and easy to drive
- Booking essential
Pioneer Fishing Boats
Totally open and made from extremly durable plastic, these boats are great for sunny days and fishing Windermere’s depths! These boats are powered by small 5hp outboards and controlled via a throttle and wheel. Hire starts from £20 per person with £5 perperson thereafter.
- Maximum of 7 people
- Open deck for easy access
- Powered by a 5Hp outboard
- Booking required